Friday, February 18, 2011

one day

Every once and a while don't we all say something like, "Man, i hope one day they invent that." or "Why hasn't anyone thought of that yet?" Every night I ask myself this exact question.. Why is there not a birth control pill that men can take instead of the girl?? (or do i just not know about it? ha) blaaahhh!! why do i DESPISE taking this little, pink pill so much? I don't know why it's so hard for me- the pill is seriously the size of an ant. (ok a pretty big ant, but still). It takes half a second to swallow then you're done.
        Maybe it's due to the fact that I forget mmm about everyday. Mathis is my reminder. Every night just as I'm almost asleep he kicks me out of bed and makes me take it. I know its completely ridiculous, but it's a true vendetta. All i can hope is that one day they will figure something out where the guy can take the pill. . . .

10 comments:

  1. haha I am in love love love with this post! I just laughed so hard! I miss you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate those little freakin pills too. i think if i have to take them, andrew should at least have to bring it to me every night with a water bottle ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed. Its the least those boys can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! this was me + being angry all the time. I gave up taking them - best thing that ever happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. couldn't agree more. so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i gave up taking them too. try the patch. loved it. do not try the shot. death. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah meagan! this is perfect! i totally agree! you are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hated the pill, and we all know what happened 6 weeks after i got married! ha ha ha. there's different forms my friend. i wont post them here though ha ah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was talking with my fiance the other day and apparently within 10 years there WILL be a pill for men! Stinks it sooo far away.

    ReplyDelete