Wednesday, February 18, 2015

12 months of Crosby

I honestly cannot believe my baby is ONE!! Where did this last year go? It feels like he was just born. The week leading up to his birthday, I would just stare at him, and watch how grown up he's become. Then I would cry. I blame it on the pregnancy hormones, but we all know that's not entirely true.

A few things about my Cros:
>> He is obsessed with 2 things.  Blueberries + books. I find him in the corner looking at books 90% of the time. I love that he is a little book worm. It makes my teacher-self so happy.
>> He is CONSTANTLY moving. Cros never holds still. He is always on the move-- exploring everything around him. 
>> He can wave, crawl, stand, walk with help, give kisses, find his head + button, point at the light, clap, etc. I feel like everyday he learns something new. It is so sweet.
>>Cros absolutely hates the gym daycare. He cries the second we walk in, and clings to me. When I pass him off to one of the girls, he becomes so needy, and makes them hold him the entire time! I feel so bad... mostly for the workers.
>> He has 5 teeth! One just popped up over night. Had no clue he was teething. 
>> He is seriously the sweetest baby. Being a mom is so weird. It's hard to remember what it was like when you didn't have kids/covered in food, poop, or snot all the time. But, I like it that way.

12 months of Cros



 this was taken just minutes after he was born
1 month
2 months
3 months

4 months
5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months


12 months



1 comment: