Tuesday, April 28, 2015

it's hard to believe

I was going through some pictures yesterday, (you know, when you put your kid to bed and can't help but look through pictures of them... missing them so much? I'm not the only one who does this, right?) and I came across this one..
 How does time go by so fast? I feel like I just took this picture. My little boy has changed so much! It's hard to believe that in the blink of an eye my baby grew into a toddler. This morning after I got him up from his nap, I just held him in my arms, and told him that he's my best friend. Even though some days are hard, I cherish the time we get to spend together. I know it's only a matter of time before I look at this picture and will wonder where the time has gone.
I bought a book called, "I Love You So..." It is the sweetest book; I cry every time I read it. My favorite page... "I can't imagine life before you came along. You are the music to my dance and my song. I am meant for you, and you are meant for me, the one I love forevermore. Undeniably." 
Just tear my heart out now!!

1 comment: