Sunday, October 13, 2013

so lucky

well, I finally announced that I'm pregnant! I am beyond lucky, and feel so blessed. While I am completely overjoyed, I still feel a little hesitant to write about my pregnancy, because I know there are so many women out there struggling to start a family. When I wrote my last post about my miscarriage, I received so many texts and emails from a lot of women sharing their struggle with me. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words!
  It truly just sucks... yeah, sucks. I can't think of a better word to describe the situation.  My heart goes out to you, and I am praying and hoping for you all daily.

So, I am about 22 weeks along. I'm due February 19. Once I hit 20 weeks I was so excited to be halfway there... but at the same time, I have how much longerrrrr? Mathis and I have decided to wait until the baby is born to find out the sex. I know, I know.. we're crazy. Everyone has their opinion on why this is a good or terrible idea. And I honestly welcome your opinions, although I'm not going to change my mind (hopefully :)). For now, I call the baby a she, and Mathis says he. Talk about gender confusion ha.

I have been able to feel the baby kick since about week 17, and Mathis has been able to feel her since week 18. I know this is early, but maybe the baby is just super close to my skin or something. Being able to SEE the baby move is the weirdest/most amazing thing in the world.

I feel like I took this picture soooooo long ago! Soo happy!


 
 *I know I look pretty haggered in this picture.. i just got back from the gym.** 

I've decided going to the gym pregnant makes you feel EXTRA pregnant!

I still can't believe this is real.
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. oh cute little meagan. SOOO thrilled for you. have I said that before?? If not... here it is again--- SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!! can't wait to meet the little he-she. ;)

    ReplyDelete